I swear, there should be rulebook for all the crazy things your best friends make you do. So, Srishti tagged me to do her ‘Anti Boyfriend Tag’, which I thought was pretty cool when she wrote about it, but is going to be utterly stupid when I do it. But since she is one of my BFFs, and has some mystic power over me because of which I can’t say no to her, here I am.
So, here goes:
1. What is the one (most important) quality you look for in guys?
Independence. If you’re independent, and believe in making it in this world on your own, you’re good for me.
2. What quality is a turn off?
Bad astronomy and limited knowledge of books and classic rock.
3. What physical feature do you notice on the opposite sex first?
Hair, and then eyes.
4. Describe your dream date.
I have no idea at all about this one. Special things are supposed to take you by surprise, so there. 😉
5.Who would your celebrity boyfriend be?
It’s no real person, actually. But if I get to choose between my fictional favourites, I’d say Nathan Scott (One Tree Hill), or Dean Winchester (Supernatural).
6. What is your relationship ‘deal breaker?’ (Something that you might end a relationship because of)
If my partner is too self-centred or doesn’t have time for me or our relationship, it’s not worth the effort.
7. What is your relationship ‘deal maker?’ (Something you would like a guy to do in a relationship)
Help me with the big decisions, take control whenever I’m slacking, and basically, just have my back at all time.
8. What eye and hair color do you prefer?
Dark hair, dark eyes.
9. He buys you a gift. What would it be?
It’s a tie between a book and lilies. 🙂
10. Would you say you have a type? If so, what is your type?
I’m more into the ruggedly handsome, and blatantly honest ones. Plus, he has to be independent (like I’ve already said), and should be able to take care of me when I’m not necessarily at my best.
Okay, that’s done. Exams ended yesterday, and I fell on the stairs and cut my forehead open in the process. I know, I’m a genius.
Catch you guys later!