Madeline Scribes awarded me with this wonderful honor of being called, this:
Crazy, right? But I’m really, really thankful to her and everyone who manages to keep up with whatever jumbled mess I post up here. It means a lot to me, knowing that at least somebody is listening.
I’m supposed to answer a few questions now that I have this award, so here goes:
The eleven questions are:
1. What makes you happiest?
A. Watching movies with my sister while eating chocolate cookies. And of course, writing.
2. Do you love the Oceans or Mountains more?
A. The ocean.
3. What has been a special moment in 2013?
A. Turning 18, and watching the whole day turn out to be a bust.
4. What is your favorite quote?
A. ‘She maybe going to hell, of course, but at least she isn’t standing still’ – E E Cummings
5. Do you like yourself?
A. Please. I’m a narcissist.
6. Do you stay till midnight on New Year?
A. Every year. You can always enjoy a new beginning.
7. Something you wish could be done ASAP?
A. World peace. Or at least a chance at it.
8. What was your favorite class when still at school?
9. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
10. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
A. Not everybody is going to like you, but that doesn’t have to stop you from chasing your dreams.
11. Do you like to do Crafts, Drawing or Painting?
A. I do, yeah, but I’m not very good at it.
Okay! So I also have to nominate a few others who I feel deserve this award, so I’d like to nominate my soul sibling/awesome fellow Libran Actually Ashley for it. 🙂
Once again, thank you to Madeline for believing I’m worthy of this award. It really made my day.
Life’s pretty hectic these days, with the exams coming up and all. Plus my sister’s not well (fever), and taking care of her really drains me of energy. But she’s getting better, so maybe it’s not all bad.
What about you? Ready for the winter? Or are you procrastinating by still switching on the fan time and again like me?
Let me know.